At the Cyber Security Digital Summit, Stacy Stevens, Unit Chief, FBI explores how companies can work with the FBI to ensure their next cyber security breach is solved as quickly as possible and with minimum damage caused.
Join the FBI, along with over 500 other Cyber Security professionals on May 8-10 at the Cyber Security Digital Summit.
Register for your complimentary pass here
Free to attend, the conference looks at a host of crucial topics including; artificial intelligence, ransomware attacks, 3rd party risk, IoT, data and security regulation. All of these are explored via webinar so you can connect with expert speakers from the comfort of your desk.
Other speakers include:
- Phil Lea, Group CISO, Computacenter
- Nazmul Islam, Chief Information Officer, UAB Department of Medicine
- Rebecca Wynn, Senior Director, Head of Information Security, Matrix Medical Network
- Patrice Brusko, Senior Vice President, US Chief Privacy Officer, TD
- Giacomo Collini, Director of Information Security, King
- Orrie Dinstein, Global Chief Privacy Officer, Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Alexandra Shulman-Peleg, SVP Cloud Platforms Security Engineering, Citi
- Jordan Thompson, Associate General Counsel and Privacy Officer, New York institute of Technology
To see the full agenda or confirm your complimentary place, click here